Posted on October 22, 2012 by Michał Tomczyk
My homepage v5 was launched. It is truly an amazing fact if I take into account that I paid for the domain name three times without any effect in coding new web page. Furthermore, this is an experimental project for my new Aquila CMS 3.0 which is based on my new Aquila MVC Framework 2.0 (by the way, it sounds quite funny: my new homepage 5.0 based on my new CMS 3.0 based on my new MVC Framework 2.0). Everything is brand new.
Last updated on October 22, 2012 by Michał Tomczyk
Hello, my name is Michał Tomczyk, i am creative software developer and designer from Poznan, Poland. I am Computer Science student at Poznan University of Technology. I started my programming passion at the age of 12 and continue enjoying for now.
Interests and hobbies
- Programming, solving algorithmic problems
- Playing guitar, listening to rock, jazz and classical music
- Microcontrollers programming and embedded systems
- Extreme mountain biking and unicycle riding
- Digital photography
- Web design
Feel free to leave a message
Last updated on October 22, 2012 by Michal Tomczyk
Note: Slave-PC was written in 2006 when I was 15, so please take that into account looking screenshots :-).
This program won 2nd place in Kaliski Konkurs Informatyczny polish programming contest in 2006.
Slave-PC program is used to remotely control your PC. Enables communication with the PC via a local network, the Internet or even mobile phone. It has simple commands, so you can at the other end of the world order execution computer almost any operation. It also has features file sharing and remote desktop, which allows you to view your desktop computer on the Internet.
Slave PC can be used for various purposes, for example:
- remote shutdown computer after downloading the file using a mobile phone or web page
- control of computers in the school computer room or an internet cafe
- parental control
- fast, direct file transfer between two computers
The functionality offered by TCP/IP:
- Viewing files on a remote computer
- Remote desktop with adjustable quality of the transmitted image
- Turn off, reset, hibernate, standby Windows, as well as logging and blocking user workstation
- Run any program
- Using remote keyboard
- Displaying messages to the user
- Download name of the currently logged on user and the computer name
- Hiding the cursor, lock the mouse and keyboard
- Sending commands to the command line (command.com, cmd.exe)
- Sharing folders on the network
- Transferring files with direct connection
- File operations on the server computer such as delete, copy, move and so on
- Disabling / Restarting the server