Posted on October 22, 2012 by Michał Tomczyk
My homepage v5 was launched. It is truly an amazing fact if I take into account that I paid for the domain name three times without any effect in coding new web page. Furthermore, this is an experimental project for my new Aquila CMS 3.0 which is based on my new Aquila MVC Framework 2.0 (by the way, it sounds quite funny: my new homepage 5.0 based on my new CMS 3.0 based on my new MVC Framework 2.0). Everything is brand new.
Last updated on October 22, 2012 by Michał Tomczyk
Hello, my name is Michał Tomczyk, i am creative software developer and designer from Poznan, Poland. I am Computer Science student at Poznan University of Technology. I started my programming passion at the age of 12 and continue enjoying for now.
Interests and hobbies
- Programming, solving algorithmic problems
- Playing guitar, listening to rock, jazz and classical music
- Microcontrollers programming and embedded systems
- Extreme mountain biking and unicycle riding
- Digital photography
- Web design
Feel free to leave a message
Last updated on November 3, 2012 by Michal Tomczyk
AquilaCRM is an advanced contact relationships management system. It's a web application based on Aquila MVC Framework and can work both online and in your local network.
- Userfriendly, easy window interface
- Users management with roles
- Quick search
- Advanced search on the basis of record fields, links, addressses, categories, contacts and lists
- Export to Excel 2007
- Connections between people, companies, projects and contact history
- Moderating panel
- Version control system
- ...and many, many other features!